- Role model, coach and train all store staff on customer service excellence.
Ensure all the standard process and polices have been follow by the sales assistant
- Effectively resolve customer and dealer complaints and implement processes to reduce future complaints and dissatisfaction.
- Responsibility for the achievement of retail targets.
- Proactively develop action plans to combat new and/or existing competitors in local competitive shop markets.
- Devise and implement sales and customer initiatives to achieve relevant targets.
- Daily, weekly , monthly review of all store KPI’s to assess, develop and implement actions to reach and exceed targets and customer experience.
- Ensure all stores operate to the highest retail standards of product, visual, ticketing merchandising, and appearance and brand standards.
- Manage stock levels and availability of sims, hard top up cards, mobile phones, accessories and other store products.
- Ensure all the physical stocks are tally with system and physical.
- Implement and maintain all operational policies, processes, procedures and business ethnics as per company and retail standards.
- Liaise with the other departments to ensure processes are aligned to retail to deliver sales and customer service excellence.
- Contribute to the decision making process of retail and company operations.
- Assess and deliver new store locations to achieve store expansion targets.
Develop and build relationship with dealer network to ensure mutual goals are achieved
- Submit internally weekly/monthly reports on store performance highlighting areas for improvement as well as explanation for any inconsistencies observed.
- Acting on absence of Retail Store Manager
- Advance Diploma, National Diploma in Business related field or at least A’ Levels with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent leadership/ people management skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal or no supervision
- PC proficiency using Microsoft applications
- Should possess strong attention to details and willingness to learn
- Ability to maintain effective communication and good working relationships with team members