The following relates to the subscriber’s use of Progresif Unlimited Plan and Broadband Plan
You need to make sure that any use of the Services, by yourself or anyone else via your account, complies with this. If you (or anyone else using the Services via your account) breach this Policy, we may:
- give you notification to stop or moderate the unacceptable use(s); or
- limit the data speed or volume of your Services
- terminate or suspend your Services, with or without notice as we consider necessary and appropriate.
This Policy is in addition to the Terms and Conditions for Progresif Postpaid and Prepaid services (the ‘Terms’). Terms which are not defined in this Policy will have the meaning set out in the Terms. If there’s any inconsistency between the Policy and the Terms, the Policy will prevail.
1. Terms of Policy
Progresif Data Services is designed as a shared service and customers’ activities will impact on others using and sharing the same network. Therefore, we are implementing a policy that is designed to ensure fairness of usage and experience for all customers.
You must not use the Services for:
- Use the service/ promotion with a device that re-routes or switches calls to or from the PROGRESIF network to another carrier’s network, such as the use of SIM boxing
- Use the service/promotion in connection with any device that switches or reroutes calls which could keep a line open for hours, or wholesaling the service;
- Use the service/promotion for the purpose of transiting, refilling or aggregating domestic or international traffic (or to wholesale supply of any service in any manner) on the PROGRESIF network;
- Use the service/promotion for broadcasting to any party;
- Use the service/promotion to make international calls without paying long distance charges by dialing certain access numbers, or using the service for the purposes of arbitrage;
- Use the service/promotion with a device that automatically dials numbers that are either generated randomly or from a list
- Use the service/promotion to receive or make calls on the PROGRESIF network for the purpose of resale, resupply or commercial exploitation;
- Use the service/promotion for telemarketing
2. What about security?
- You’re responsible for ensuring that security information remains confidential, so that the network cannot be used by any unauthorised person.
- You’re responsible for ensuring that your device is free from any virus and
that it is protected with an anti-‐virus software.
- The security information includes, but is not limited to, information controlling access to:
(a) any equipment, computer hardware systems or networks;
(b) any computer software or applications; or
(c) any other services accessed by you in the use of either of the above.
- You shall not disclose any security information to any third party, or use the same for any purpose connected with the improper use of the network including accessing or attempting to access other parts of the services for which you do not have access rights.
- You’re responsible for taking all reasonable steps necessary to prevent a third party obtaining access to the network.
- If you share access with others (for example, your neighbours) any downloads they make will be counted as your use and count towards any monthly download allowance or excessive usage.
3. What about usage by anyone else without you knowing?
- You’re responsible for all use of the Services through your account and for any breach of this Policy whether an unacceptable use occurs or is attempted, whether you knew or should have known about it, whether or not you carried out or attempted the unacceptable use alone, contributed to or acted with others or allowed any unacceptable use to occur by omission. Progresif is not an agency that is responsible for the internet activities of each subscriber and you agree we will not be responsible for any of your activities in using the network.
3.2 It’s your responsibility to determine whether any of the content accessed via the Services is appropriate for children or anyone else in your household or office to view or use.
4. What will happen if your usage is very high?
- For subscribers with a limited data package with a monthly usage allowance:
If you use more than the allowance in the specified timeframe, we may give you a warning notification (by SMS, email or otherwise). We may reduce the speed or volume of your service and if the levels of activity do not immediately decrease after the warning, we may terminate or suspend your Services.
- 4.2 For subscribers that have no capacity limit on the network usage:
If we feel your activities are excessive that other customer are detrimentally affected, we may give you a warning notification (by SMS, email or otherwise). We may reduce the speed or volume of your service and if the levels of activity do not immediately decrease after the warning, we may terminate or suspend your Services.
5. How do we measure your usage?
Progresif will monitor your usage every billing month. If you do however do activities that may lead to such high usage, we ask that you do so considerately and take all precautions and rightful actions to ensure your activities are lawful, controlled and minimized so as to not be in breach of our Policy.
Please be in touch with our call centre 177 for any query on your usage.
6. Breach of Policy
You must immediately advise or notify Progresif if you become aware of any violation or suspected violation of this Policy.
In respect of subscribers who are in violation of the Policy, Progresif reserves the right in its sole discretion and without compensation or notification to the affected user, to regulate the bandwidth or volume of service or have your Services suspended or terminated.