What is Visitor SIM?
It is a prepaid line for visitors. With this SIM, subscribers can sign up to the $10 Visitor Plan which comes with a bundled 10 Min IDD*, 10 international SMS, 1GB local data and Unlimited voice and texts. Or the $25 Visitor Plan which comes with a bundled 10 Min IDD*, 10 international SMS, Unlimited local data and Unlimited local voice and texts.
*See below for countries with Free IDD minutes
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Rep
- Northern Marian Islands
- Poland Peak
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Switzerland Peak
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
How do I register or subscribe to Visitor SIM and Plan?
Passports will be required upon purchase of the Visitor Starter Pack. The Visitor SIM is only applicable for non-residents and non-permanent residents of Brunei.
What happens if I use up my bundled freebies?
You will be charged at normal pay-as-you-go rates.
Can I add on more data on top of bundled data?
No, there are currently no options to add on data.
Where can I purchase the Visitor SIM?
The Visitor SIM can be found at all Progresif stores.
How long does a Visitor SIM last?
The Visitor SIM is valid for 4 weeks from the date of activation. The SIM will expire and be disabled after 4 weeks.
How do I register for the Weekly Visitor Plan?
To register for the Plan, the subscriber has TopUp and send an SMS “AddVisitor10” or “AddVisitor25” to 39123.
How long does a Visitor Plan last?
The Visitor Plan renews itself every 7 days at $10/week or $25/week until the 4th week.
Can I keep the number longer than 4 weeks?
Yes, you can by converting your line to a normal Prepaid or Broadband line before the expiry.
Terms & Conditions
- The Visitor SIM can only be sold to non-locals and non-permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam. For the purpose of identification, Passport will be required upon signup and registration as to also ensure that the SIM eligibility requirements are met. The Visitor SIM is only allowed for one active subscriber per Passport.
- The Free IDD Minutes apply to the following countries:
|Cayman Islands||Kyrgyzstan||San Marino|
|Czech Republic||Macao||South Korea|
|France||Morocco||Trinidad And Tobago|
- Any additional usage outside of the Visitor SIM bundle will be charged at normal rates as shown on the Progresif’s website.
- The Unlimited local voice and SMS apply for all calls and SMS to other local service providers.
- Unlimited Data where applicable, is for local use only.
- The Bundle minutes do not apply for roaming usage.
- The Subscriber must have a sufficient credit Balance in their lines for the validity to renew.
- Visitor SIM subscribers can check their remaining bundle freebies by entering *179# and press Send.
- Any unused bundle freebies will not be carried forward to the following week. The bundle freebies will refresh every weekly renewal.
- The Subscriber of the Visitor SIM can convert their SIM to a permanent Prepaid of Progresif SIM during the Active period of the SIM to maintain their number.
- The SIM will be disabled after 4 weeks from the date of activation should the Subscriber not convert the Visitor SIM. Any remaining balance or bonus will be revoked.
- Progresif reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend or terminate the Visitor SIM in an individual case or in general, at any time with or without notice.