With our new Progresif Care app you can access and manage your account, pay your bill, purchase TopUps and more from your finger tips, right on your mobile device. Anytime, anywhere. Download it for free today on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
What is the Progresif Care app?
The Progresif Care app is an app which allows Progresif customers to control and manage their lines directly at their own convenience from their mobile phones.
The Progresif Care app is available for Android & iOS.
What can I do with the Progresif Care app?
If you are an existing Postpaid customer, you can do the following:
- View your current balance for mobile and broadband services.
- View your usage breakdown by text, calls and data (mobile and broadband)
- Pay your bills via credit or debit card.
- Purchase Data Add-Ons.
- View our latest promotions.
- Subscribe for eBill.
If you are an existing Prepaid customer, you can do the following:
- View your current balance.
- Purchase Data Add-Ons
- Purchase credit top ups
- View our latest promotions
How do I register my mobile and broadband line on Progresif Care?
First you would need to download the Progresif Care app through Apple’s App store for iOS users or Google’s Play Store for Android users and install the app. You would also need a valid Progresif line to successfully register for Progresif Care.
For mobile customers:
- Step 1: Click on ‘Create a new account’ to register.
- Step 2: Complete the below:
- Enter your Phone Number (Valid Progresif Mobile Number)Spe
- Enter your new Password
- Retype your password
- Enter your Email address
- Retype your email address
- Key in your Date of Birth
- Enter your Gender
- Confirm that you are the owner of the mobile number above
- Step 3: Once all information has been entered, you will then receive an authorization code to the mobile number you keyed in on the previous page. You can select ‘Resend’ if you did not receive the authorization code
- Step 4: Click Submit to successfully register for Progresif Care
- Step 5: At the Login screen, you then may enter your registered Progresif phone number and password to use Progresif Care.
For Broadband users:
- Step 1: Register or Login using your mobile account
- Step 2: Log in to your account
- Step 3: Swipe left and click “Unlock Broadband”
- Step 4: Enter your One Home line number
- Step 5: You will then receive an authorization code to your mobile number you keyed in on the previous page. You can select ‘Resend’ if you did not receive the authorisation code.
- Step 6: Input your Authorisation Code and click ‘Submit’
- You can now manage your One Home account on Progresif Care.
How do I pay my One Home broadband bill on Progresif Care?
You can pay for your One Home bill by clicking on ‘Pay Bill’ on the top right of your One Home dashboard.
- Select ‘Full Payment’ or ‘Partial Payment’
- Fill in your card details for payment and click ‘Pay Bill’
- A confirmation screen will follow
Can I check my One Home data balance on Progresif Care?
Yes, after you have registered your One Home account, you can view how much data you have available on your One Home service and bill amount on the dashboard.
Can I add more data to my One Home data balance on Progresif Care?
This functionality will be available soon. You can now add more data to your One Home service by texting “Upgrade” to 39110 from the mobile number registered to your One Home plan.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
You may click on ‘Forgot Password’. You will then need to enter your mobile number that you used previously to register for Progresif Care. You will be sent an authorization code to your mobile device allowing you to move to the next step to reset your password.
How will I be charged for making purchases within the Progresif Care app?
- For purchases of any data add-ons, the charges will be billed to your account and reflect in your next monthly billing cycle.
- For making bill payments to your account, you would need to pay using your debit or credit card, where you would need to enter your credit card number, credit card name, card expiry date and CVV.
- Confirm your payment.
- For purchases of any data add-ons, the charges will be deduced from your available balance.
- For purchasing of Top-Ups, you would need to pay using your debit or credit card, where you would need to enter your credit card number, credit card name, card expiry date and CVV.
Will my data quota be used if I use the Progresif Care app?
If you have a Progresif postpaid or prepaid line, you will not be charged for data usage when using the Progresif Care app.
I need further assistance, who can I talk to?
You can visit any of our Progresif Stores or call our Customer Engagement Centre at 177.