1. The minimum purchase amount for devices shall be in the amount of BND 300.00 to be eligible for the Consumer Product Financing (“CPF”) with BIBD At-Tamwil Berhad (“ATW”).
2. A processing fee waiver in the amount of BND 60.00 shall be applied to any purchase for devices in accordance with Clause 1 (referred to as the “Promotion”).
3. The Promotion shall take place from 6th November 2020 until 31st December 2020 (referred to as the “Period”).
4. Any changes to the Promotion as may be varied/determined by ATW and Progresif from time to time shall be agreed in writing by both Parties.
5. Only devices can be converted to CPF with ATW. Mobile and Fixed Broadband plans are not part of ATW CPF.
6. The Customer shall be under a twelve (12) months device bundle contract in relation to their mobile and/or fixed broadband plan.
7. Progresif shall assist the Customers to apply for the on-the-spot CPF at all Progresif’s retail stores during the time period as stated below:
- Mondays to Thursdays: 10AM to 3:30PM
- Fridays: 10AM to 11AM, 2:30 to 3:30PM
- Saturdays: 10AM to 11:30AM
- Sundays: N/A
8. ATW shall provide ground staff at Progresif’s retail stores as required from time to time to assist on the Customer’s application for on-the-spot CPF.
9. For the on-the-spot CPF application, the Customers are required to provide the following documents:
- Signed Hard Copy of At-Tamwil CPF Application Form
- IC (Front and back)
- Latest 1-month Salary Slip
- Contact Information
- Progresif device Quotation (Item name, quantity, amount for finance and finance period)
10. The T&C apply in accordance with ATW’s CPF terms and conditions.
11. ATW and Progresif reserves the right to modify, amend, vary, add or suspend the T&C either wholly or in part at its absolute discretion from time to time with prior written notice.