Want to kickstart a career in the Telecommunications Industry? Be a part of our vibrant and engaging workplace that inspires and develops strong talents. We invite citizens and permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam to apply for the following position:
Job Position: Facilities & Assets Management Officer
Responsible for developing the operations and maintenance plans and schedules for continuous operation of facilities and equipment. He/she needs to ensure work activities are compliance to government regulations and HSSE policies and procedures.
- Manage all aspects with regard to the mapping and implementation of business process including evaluating, reviewing, tracking, and monitoring of business processes and workflows.
- Manage corrective and preventive maintenance to ensure smooth running of facilities and assets.
- Asset management:
o Manage asset tagging, ensuring all assets (including new assets) are tagged, in accordance to fixed asset policy.
o Coordinate sale of surplus asset or disposal
o Ensure consistency of asset list with relevant stakeholders – which includes asset count, disposal, and transfer.
- Formulate third party contracts and scope of work and review performance against benchmarks with relevant parties during monthly or bi-monthly meetings. Build and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and contractors.
- Develop, implement, and maintain facilities management policies and SOP’s, setting a standard company guideline and ensuring compliance. Role is required to review the policies from time-to-time, ensuring it is kept up to date, and to report and/ or manage for any non-compliance incident.
- Plan and coordinate intra office moves, installations, refurbishment and other facilities project
- Provide accurate, comprehensive, and timely management reporting, dashboard data, making written recommendations to management and internal customers.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day functioning of the building and facilitating good environment.
- Manages and review the renewal of Property Insurance for HQ, Retail Store and Junjungan warehouse.
- Manages existing contracts with external stakeholders and liaise with relevant stakeholders on contract management.
- Estate Management: manage/ oversee the real estate portfolio (leased, subleased and contract managed) which includes price negotiation and facilities requests
- To coordinate and facilitate the development, communication, implementation and improvement of business processes with internal stakeholders
- To perform analysis of business processes with regard to the quality of processes and its impact on productivity and costs
- To maintain and update a repository of company policies and processes
- To lead, develop and implement the company’s strategic HSSE and emergency preparedness plan based on the company’s HSSE Management System, Business Continuity Management Plan, and statutory requirements
- Manage incident investigations, crisis management and asset safety by liaising with relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage site inspections and risk assessments using relevant methodologies and employing solutions in order to minimise risk to As Low as Reasonably Practicable
- To lead and manage the promotion and awareness of HSSE by demonstrating leadership, implementing HSSE programs and training and inculcating the importance of a HSSE culture in the company
- Manage the company’s fire protection system, security system and services and security access control database.
- Diploma in HSSE/Business Administration or other related field
- Knowledge in SAP system is an added advantage
- For Bachelors, at least 1-year of work experiences in facilities or administrative role
- For Diploma-holder, at least 2 years of experience in facilities role
Closing date for this vacancy is Friday, 25th June 2021. If you think you’re Progresif, submit your applications here.