Want to kickstart a career in the Telecommunications Industry? Be a part of our vibrant and engaging workplace that inspires and develops strong talents. We invite citizens and permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam to apply for the following position:
Job Position: Business Process & HSE Manager
To lead the management of business processes in line with the company’s strategic goals with the objective of improving company performance; and lead the development and implementation of organisational HSSE management systems, capabilities and programs in line with statutory requirements and company policies.
- Manage all aspects with regard to the mapping and implementation of business process including evaluating, reviewing, tracking, and monitoring of business processes and workflows.
- To coordinate and facilitate the development, communication, implementation and improvement of business processes with internal stakeholders
- To perform analysis of business processes with regard to the quality of processes and its impact on productivity and costs
- To maintain and update a repository of company policies and processes
- To lead, develop and implement the company’s strategic HSSE and emergency preparedness plan based on the company’s HSSE Management System, Business Continuity Management Plan, and statutory requirements
- Manage incident investigations, crisis management and asset safety by liaising with relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage site inspections and risk assessments using relevant methodologies and employing solutions in order to minimise risk to As Low as Reasonably Practicable
- To lead and manage the promotion and awareness of HSSE by demonstrating leadership, implementing HSSE programs and training and inculcating the importance of a HSSE culture in the company
- Manage the company’s fire protection system, security system and services and security access control database.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Health & Safety / Environment / Business Administration or other relevant field
- Knowledge in SAP system is an added advantage.
- For Bachelors, at least 2 years of work experiences in quality management or HSSE role
- For Diploma-holder, at least 3 years of experience in quality management or HSSE role
If you think you’re Progresif, submit your applications here. Closing date is on the 27th of May 2021. Just to let you know, we get a whole lot of applicants. If we’re unable to contact you, that doesn’t mean that you’re not Progresif. You could always try again the next time around!