Leads the Business Intelligence team in analysing and articulating internal and external data and trends to provide holistic insights on opportunities and risks to support Progresif’s marketing strategy and product positioning
- Data Collection
- Guide Business Intelligence and Market Research team in data collection in order to have a comprehensive set of data for analysis.
- Data Analysis
- Direct the Business Intelligence team in data analysis in charting the right data model, key focus areas and trends in generating robust insights for reporting
- Insights Reporting
- Develop guide for insights reporting incorporating key in-sights, hypothesis, market trends, internal sales performance trends, and other information in formulating insights that will support the Business Intelligence team to develop a comprehensive report for the Marketing team to develop a workable strategy on product mix, development and new business development
- People Management
- Lead the team using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employees’ contribution to meet organization’s business goals
- Support CMO with data requests and reports
- Support segment team with qualitative and quantitative marketing research for specific product/service ideas
- Support marketing team with campaign results reports.
- Support segment and product teams with business case creation.
- Support ExCo with up to date KPI dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences (i.e., an analytical field). MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- 10 – 15 years demonstrable success in market research/analytics, and a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Telecommunication industry market intelligence
- Strong analytics, written communication, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional initiatives with sales, marketing, business operations, and executive leadership within tight deadlines
- Experienced in establishing and executing on the charter for a new market insights function within a telecommunication industry
- Ability to translate complex reports and analyses into simple ‘business speak’ and present results to internal clients up to the EXCO/BoD level
- Business acumen – ability to connect the dots and generate insights, prioritize business questions and recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into an organized collection of information to gain new insights
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment, balance multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects/deliverables and see them through to successful completion
- Exemplifies and champions ethical behavior
If you think you’re Progresif enough you’ll want to email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at
Human Capital and Administration Division
Progresif Cellular Sdn Bhd,
Unit 1-5, Block A & B, Spg 137-65, Kg Kiarong
Jalan Pasar Baharu Gadong, Bandar Seri Begawan
BE 1318, Brunei Darussalam
No Later than 18th September 2018
Just to let you know, we get a whole lot of applicants. If we’re unable to contact you
That doesn’t mean that your not Progresif. You could always try again the next time
Around or even give us a call at 222 1010.