Specific Terms and Conditions for High-Speed Broadband Campaign
- This Campaign only applies to the following Home WiFi plans:
- One Home Plus 100Mbps/1000GB and 1500GB
- ZOOM 50 plans
- Customers on the above plans will be uplifted to a higher speed plan for a trial period of one (1) month from 1 October 2022 to 31 October 2022 at the same price of their current plans:
|From Current Plan||To Uplifted Plan||High-Speed Campaign price||High Speed Campaign Description|
|One Home Plus
|One Home Plus
($90 + $10 fixed line)
|Customer will be on faster speeds of 200mpbs and bigger data of 2000GB at same price only for October 2022.|
|One Home Plus 100Mbps/1500GB||One Home Plus
($130 + $10 fixed line)
|Zoom Broadband Plan 50||Zoom 100||$155
($145 + $10 fixed line)
|Customer will be on faster speeds of 100Mpbs at the same price only for October 2022.|
- The Progresif Sales team will offer this Campaign to customers by a broadcast SMS and/or calls.
- Customers who are agreeable to take up the Campaign can opt in by replying to the broadcast SMS or by calling 177. Any SMS charging fees will be absorbed by Progresif for its customers replying via SMS confirmation. The opt-in period commences from 15 September 2022 to 28 September 2022.
- A reminder SMS broadcast will be set out to customers to remind them of the campaign expiry date and to respond on their decision to remain on the High Speed plan or to opt out
- Customers who do not wish to remain on the High-Speed plan after the trial period must inform Progresif (via calling 177 or SMS) on or before 24 October 2022.
- Customers who opt out on or before 24 October 2022 will have their plan reverted to their previous plan prior to the Campaign after the trial period ends.
- Customers who:
- opt in; or
- do not provide any confirmation to opt out by 24 October 2022
will be automatically upgraded to the High-Speed Plan automatically at the end of the trial period. Customers will be charged the rate of the High-Speed Plan effective on 1 November 2022.
- Customers may request to change plans at any time by visiting our stores subject to the existing terms and conditions.
- Progresif reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend these terms and conditions and/or Campaign. In the event of dispute, Progresif’s decision is final. Progresif reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Other standard terms and conditions apply i.e., Progresif’s standard Home WiFi and Home WiFi (Contract) Terms and Conditions and fair usage policies also apply to this Campaign. For full details, visit https://progresif.com/terms-conditions/.