To strategize and implement all the activities related to distribution of Progresif products and services to ensure that the revenue and the volume objectives are met through effective deployment of distribution network and manage internal stakeholder’s as well external stakeholders (Master Distributors, Post paid dealers,retailers, Electronic platform partner, Devices Distributors). Also, to ensure that operational service standards is consistently met.
- To draft and implement indirect channel strategy for progresif Cellular in line with business plan
- Responsible for prepaid and post paid customer acquisition, recharge distribution- both physical & Electronic and device sales through Indirect channel.
- Expansion of distribution channel based on capillarity and market share requirement and to ensure product availability in adequate quantities across Brunei.
- Exceed the sales target thru effective distribution management- both in terms of revenue and gross adds.
- Recruit, Develop, manage and motivate staff to ensure consistent improvement in the Indirect Sales Department
- Provide leadership to staff to promote good working relationships, and transfer knowledge to develop the team.
- Cascading new Progresif products and plans to the team and channel partners
- Develop and implement tactical sales opportunities as relevant – to develop of co-branded cards, discounts, promotion for devices and other initiatives that drive sales
- Proactively develop action plans to combat new and/or existing competitors’ activities
- Ensure all points of sale are maximized to increase the visibility the Progresif brand, product and services as per visual merchandising guide and branding
- Ensure all relevant training programmes/initiatives are implemented across appropriate distributions points
- Effectively resolve all complaints within the channel and/ or with the company and implement processes to reduce future complaints and dissatisfactions
- Motivate and manage distributor network to jointly devise and implement sales and customer initiatives to achieve relevant targets
- Timely computation and payment of channel commission and incentives.
- To arbitrate with customer service on all serious disagreements with customers and to bring all such disagreements to the speediest possible conclusion which is satisfactory to the company and the customer
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of sales performance to assess, develop and implement actions to reach and exceed targets and customer experience
- Use core competency framework to develop staff within Indirect Sales Department
- Maintain all operational policies, processes, procedures and business ethnics as per company and retail standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field; Post graduation preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Sales, distribution or service environment
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in leadership in service, retail, distribution or franchise development role.
- Computer literate and good proficiency in Microsoft applications (excel, word)
- Strong sales orientation
- Able to coach, mentor, develop, support and train team of at least 10
- Familiar with a variety of the area’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Excellent commercial awareness, ability to gather, interpret and analyse data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strongtime management and organizing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Good interpersonal skills as a team player
- Ability to absorb, digest and relate detailed scientific, quality, and regulatory information
- Ability to critically evaluate and troubleshoot problems
- Assertive and good in negotiating
- Possesses mature and pleasant personality
If you think you’re Progresif enough fill out the form below, email your resume to email@example.com, or drop it off at
Human Capital and Administration Division
Progresif Cellular Sdn Bhd,
Unit 1-5, Block A & B, Spg 137-65, Kg Kiarong
Jalan Pasar Baharu Gadong, Bandar Seri Begawan
BE 1318, Brunei Darussalam
No Later than 27th March 2019
Just to let you know, we get a whole lot of applicants. If we’re unable to contact you
That doesn’t mean that your not Progresif. You could always try again the next time
Around or even give us a call at 222 1010.