Prepaid Starter Pack
Prepaid One Mobile
Postpaid One Mobile
Switch to Progresif (Number Portability)
What can I buy on the online site?
- Subscribe for new services – Mobile Prepaid, Mobile Postpaid and Fibre broadband
- Port in from another mobile operator
- Purchase devices and handsets
How can I order?
You can order easily using our online platform Here. After the order is submitted, you will be contacted by a Sales Representative to confirm your order, your details and the delivery time.
How long after the submission order will I be contacted?
What are the delivery times?
Delivery area cover for all districts?
What are the delivery charges?
What payments options do I have?
How do I register for Prepaid (Mobile)?
- Choose the new service or convert an existing plan
- Choose No/Yes to whether you are porting in your service. If yes, you will need to provide Mobile Number, Choose Service Provider and Plan Type
- Choose Plan Type to Prepaid
- Choose the Mobile Data Option (Pay-as-you-go or ONE Mobile)
- For Pay-as-you-go option, you can choose Addon Data (optional only)
- For the ONE Mobile option, you need to choose your ONE Plan base (1Gb/5Gb/10Gb)
- Choose Handset if any Total Credit Balance and Total amount to be paid will be shown
- Insert the Customer Information
- Enter your First & Last Name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your Contact Phone Number
- Enter your Address details
- Upload your Identification documents (Identity Card (IC) or Passport photo)
- Choose No/Yes if you have a referral code. If yes, upload referral ticket)
- Enter your Workplace
- Enter your Profession
- Choose your Salary range
- Accept Term & Conditions
- Click Register once complete
Can I choose my own number for Mobile and Fixed voice?
Can I keep an existing Mobile and Fixed voice line number when I port in?
Can I cancel my order?
Can I change my delivery address after submitting my registration?
Can I opt for the Easy Payment Plan (EPP) with a bank for my Handset Purchase?
How can I verify the person delivering me the order?
What do I need to provide to the delivery agent to receive my orders?
Upon receiving the SIM, do I need to manually activate the SIM?
I’ve received the wrong serial number for SIM/Handset, what do I do?
Am I given handset warranty If I purchased it online?
You will be provided with the Warranty Card upon the delivery item to your place.
What If I receive a faulty item?
For Handset: Kindly approach any nearby Progresif Store nearby and bring your warranty card. There, a Sales Representative will assist you and check the item.