Prepaid One Mobile
What is the Prepaid One Mobile?
Is the Prepaid One Mobile 4G+ enabled?
What are the Plan rates for the Prepaid One Mobile?
How much is a Prepaid Starter Pack?
How do I subscribe for Prepaid One Mobile?
Postpaid One Mobile
Switch to Progresif (Number Portability)
What is the Progresif Care app?
The Progresif Care app is available for Android & iOS.
What can I do with the Progresif Care app?
- View your current balance for mobile and broadband services.
- View your usage breakdown by text, calls and data (mobile and broadband)
- Pay your bills via credit or debit card.
- Purchase Data Add-Ons.
- View our latest promotions.
- Subscribe for eBill.
If you are an existing Prepaid customer, you can do the following:
- View your current balance.
- Purchase Data Add-Ons
- Purchase credit top ups
- View our latest promotions
How do I register my mobile and broadband line on Progresif Care?
For mobile customers:
- Step 1: Click on ‘Create a new account’ to register.
- Step 2: Complete the below:
- Enter your Phone Number (Valid Progresif Mobile Number)Spe
- Enter your new Password
- Retype your password
- Enter your Email address
- Retype your email address
- Key in your Date of Birth
- Enter your Gender
- Confirm that you are the owner of the mobile number above
- Step 3: Once all information has been entered, you will then receive an authorization code to the mobile number you keyed in on the previous page. You can select ‘Resend’ if you did not receive the authorization code
- Step 4: Click Submit to successfully register for Progresif Care
- Step 5: At the Login screen, you then may enter your registered Progresif phone number and password to use Progresif Care.
For Broadband users:
- Step 1: Register or Login using your mobile account
- Step 2: Log in to your account
- Step 3: Swipe left and click “Unlock Broadband”
- Step 4: Enter your One Home line number
- Step 5: You will then receive an authorization code to your mobile number you keyed in on the previous page. You can select ‘Resend’ if you did not receive the authorisation code.
- Step 6: Input your Authorisation Code and click ‘Submit’
- You can now manage your One Home account on Progresif Care.
How do I pay my One Home broadband bill on Progresif Care?
- Select ‘Full Payment’ or ‘Partial Payment’
- Fill in your card details for payment and click ‘Pay Bill’
- A confirmation screen will follow
Can I check my One Home data balance on Progresif Care?
Can I add more data to my One Home data balance on Progresif Care?
I forgot my password, what should I do?
How will I be charged for making purchases within the Progresif Care app?
- For purchases of any data add-ons, the charges will be billed to your account and reflect in your next monthly billing cycle.
- For making bill payments to your account, you would need to pay using your debit or credit card, where you would need to enter your credit card number, credit card name, card expiry date and CVV.
- Confirm your payment.
- For purchases of any data add-ons, the charges will be deduced from your available balance.
- For purchasing of Top-Ups, you would need to pay using your debit or credit card, where you would need to enter your credit card number, credit card name, card expiry date and CVV.